Players roll up to three times, and keep the dice that will help them from each roll, then move the back sections of their caterpillars the match the dice rolled to the front in a race to turn over the leaves and eat all three!
- Plenty of opportunities for teaching moments in this simple strategy game - Kids learn while they play!
- This "My first strategy game" Features simple decision-making, lots of teaching moments, 3-D wooden caterpillars that players race across the table to gobble up leaves.
- Players take turns rolling the dice-when their rolls match the color of the last section of their Caterpillar they move it forward. But the other players move too, So kids have to decide when it's best to move
- Premier offering in Amigos "My First Strategy Game" line
- High quality wooden pieces
- Creates teaching moments for parents - kids learn while they play!