Retro Loonacy is a rapid-fire card game in which players race to be the first to empty their hand by matching one of two images on each card in their hand with the images on the open piles in front of them. The number of piles varies depending on the number of players, and if players ever reach a moment in which no one can play, everyone draws a card and it adds it to their hand at the same time, then the game play resumes.
- Rules are easy enough to learn in a single sentence
- Awesomely addictive game play - you can't play just one game
- Fast-paced gameplay ensures the most excitement (and laughs) possible
- Will quickly become everyone's favorite game (even non-gamers!)
- Original retro art by Andrew Heath