- Floor by floor, the fun gets steeper and steeper, until the heroic rhino reaches the top and the children win (or lose) together.
- In playing the game together, you will be developing a range of abilities and skills. For example, powers of observation, grouping, fine motor skills, eye-hand coordination, the understanding of gravity, and basic counting.
- During independent play, your child can stack one or more towers and climb the individual floors with the two heroic figures.
- In the matching game and the two stacking games, your child is introduced to the first principles of following simple game rules. They are playfully encouraged to wait their turn and work towards a shared goal together
- Contents include: flowery meadow game board, building site game board, 6 levels (each made up of 2 wall cards), 8 roof cards, baby spider monkey and wooden rhino hero junior.